Tryouts are grouped by graduation class. Please plan on arriving 30 minutes early to check-in to receive your tryout reversible.
Note U11 tryouts/sign-ups will be held closer to the summer.
Sunday, February 5th at Champions Sports
- 2:30 to 4:30pm: 2018/2019/2020s
Sunday, March 19th at Shillito Park
- 2 to 4:00PM: 2021/2022/2023
Tryouts will be held at Champions Sports for High School, Shillito Park for Middle School.
Champions Sports is located at 2061 Lexington Rd. Nicholasville, KY 40356.
Each team will consist of 20 to 24 players total. Players will be selected based on overall potential and variables that include:
- Overall Effort and Attitude
- Stick Skills: passing, catching, cradling, groundball work, stick protection
- Coachability: ability to listen and execute
- Lacrosse IQ: overall understanding of the game
- Athletic Ability: speed, strength, quickness, size, agility, stamina, etc.
Selection process is NOT pre-determined. Every year there are new players that make the teams and players who were on the previous teams that do not. On the other hand we have players that make the team who were cut the year before as well.
- HS Rosters will be posted on our website by end of day Sunday, February 19th.
- MS Rosters will be posted on our website by end of day Sunday, March 26th.
Selected players have (1) week following roster announcement to pay a $200 non-refundable initial deposit to reserve their spot otherwise it will be offered to another player.
Registration should be completed online. Please click the "Register" button below and be sure to fill out the player information form accurately.