See this page for details regarding the summer.
Summer Practice Schedules
HS practices are typically held from 4 to 6pm on weeknights and MS from 6 to 8pm. Location is Transy and Shillito Park.
Tryouts are grouped by graduation class. Please plan on arriving 30 minutes early to check-in to receive your tryout reversible.
Note 10U tryouts/sign-ups will be held closer to the summer.
High School Supplemental Tryout
- Date: Sunday, January 28th @ Champions Sports - 2061 Lexington Rd, Nicholasville, KY 40356
- Time: 5:30 to 7:30pm
- Who should attend?
- All players in the 2020 or 2021 class, regardless if you participated this fall or summer.
- Interested 2019s who did not recieve an invite letter to participate this summer.
Please contact us with any questions.
5th Grade & Middle School
- Date: Sunday, March 11th, location @ Transy Address is 555 W 4th Street.
- Time: 2 to 4pm
- Grades: 2022/2023/2024/2025s (current 5th - 8th graders)
Each team will consist of 20 to 24 players total. Players will be selected based on overall potential and variables that include:
- Overall Effort and Attitude
- Stick Skills: passing, catching, cradling, groundball work, stick protection
- Coachability: ability to listen and execute
- Lacrosse IQ: overall understanding of the game
- Athletic Ability: speed, strength, quickness, size, agility, stamina, etc.
Selection process is NOT pre-determined. Every year there are new players that make the teams and players who were on the previous teams that do not. On the other hand we have players that make the team who were cut the year before as well.
- Rosters will be posted (2) weeks after tryout date.
Selected players have (1) week following roster announcement to pay a $200 non-refundable initial deposit to reserve their spot otherwise it will be offered to another player.
Registration should be completed online. Please click the "Register" button below and be sure to fill out the player information form accurately.