Winter 2018 Middle School Clinics
This middle school lacrosse clinic will focus on developing the fundamental skills of lacrosse including catching, throwing, dodging, ground balls, shooting and 1 on 1 offensive and defensive concepts.
This will be a fun, upbeat environment. We are capping # of players to 25 so lots of reps for all!
Current 6th, 7th, and 8th graders with previous playing experience are eligible.
Instructors: Logan Otto & Ben Schaefer
- 1/20/2018 - 10am to 1pm @ The Yard Lexington, KY
- 2/3/2018 - 10am to 1pm @ The Yard Lexington, KY **changed from 1/28
- Dynamic Warm Up (10 min)
- Partner Passing (10 min)
- 7 Cone Drill (10 min)
- Groundballs (15 min)
- In Tight Meatloaf (10 min)
- Water Break (5 min)
- Positional Work (55min)
- Offense: Shooting / Dodging
- Defense: Footwork / 1v1 Concepts
- Coaching Wrap Up (5 min)
Register by clicking the purchase button below. Contact us with any questions.